Saturday, June 26, 2010

25+2 things about ME

1.I’ve had 5 stitches, 2 on my chin, 3 on my forehead
2.When I was 10, my younger brother hit me in the face with an axe (plastic axe, but still)
3.I like to spend time alone but have a fear of being lonely
4.My musical tastes are varied but I keep going back to pop princesses. However, Melissa Etheridge is still the top of my list.
5.I blame my dad for making me like Stan Rogers music
6.Ever since I was 3, my best friends have always been women, with a couple exceptions.
7.I was once registered to play hockey but freaked out at the rink and never laced up my skates.
8.I used to play baseball but spent most of the time in the outfield daydreaming. The one time I played shortstop, I caught a fly ball, ending the inning
9.I used to do cartwheels and took gymnastics at summer camp
10.I could eat popcorn everyday.
11.My earliest memory is walking into the living room at Christmas. I think I was 3 and we lived in Selkirk
12.I fear losing my friends.
13.My favourite comfort food is my mom’s beef stew
14.I still feel like an awkward teenager when I run into people from high school
15.I can’t let go of my anger toward the 2 bullies from high school
16.I hated high school until grade 12 when I transferred. Grade 12 was my favourite year in school
17.I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. But I’m sure it will involve holding a camera
18.Right now I’m listening to Kelly Clarkson
19.I make the best eggs benedict you will ever have. Seriously, on par with sex, but in the morning
20.Other than shortbread, my wife bakes better cookies then me. I always over cook them
21.My first rock concert was the Beach Boys when I was 9.
22.I cried when my cat was sick and she wouldn’t tell me what was wrong
23.My sense of humour has been followed by awkward silence
24.I used to think I would never get married. Now I can’t imagine not being married.
25.It drives me crazy when people say “FILEM’ It’s spelt F-I-L-M. One syllable, look it up
26.My favourite childhood memory is playing war on the farm in Libau with my brothers
27.I will never stop buying toys

No comments:

Post a Comment